Thursday, March 18, 2010

What to Write??

I haven't posted lately.....why? I have am overwhelmed with ideas and/ or I have no idea what to write. Therefore, today will be an update on everything!


1. Bo Jackson- He is doing so great. He is still working on potty training. He knows how to sit and lay down and is working on shaking. He loves his 2 mile walks that his mommy (me) takes him on every day. He is scared of the trash cans and most people and dogs (we are going to work on this asap)!! He loves his treats that I homemade for him and he loves dumping out his toy basket and hiding all the toys.

2. Albuquerque- I have discovered that this is a weird place. Everyone walks their dog at some point in the day. There are parks in most neighborhoods, they are small but almost all are clean and have benches. Most people recycle to the extreme and always bring their reusable bags. I sometimes forget mine and get dirty looks, but they don't know that I am now a recycle freak and try to put everything in my bin.

3. David- He is working up a storm and had to take a road trip to Colorado for some metal. So Bo and I spent our first night alone. We did great!

4. Me- I am looking for a job here. We don't think we will be here much longer so this poses a problem. I am going to work on my framing company, SWEET THERESA'S FRAMING. My house is spotless cause that is all I do and I get to be crafty too. I am going today to get a Albuquerque Public Library card so that I can read. Daytime tv stinks.

I hope you enjoy my updates. Also, for all my blogger friends: How do you come up with your topics? Suggestions PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment