Monday, March 22, 2010

Guilty Pleasure?

There is a new show on E!  and I am obsessed.  I am not sure why and it scares me.  Lately I am not into tv but this particular show has me addicted.  I think it might be because it is so far from my real world.  Who really lives like this family, is this even real??  Who really thinks to live like this and why would you want to raise your girls like this.   But still I can't wait to see the next episode and I might watch some of the replays throughout the week.  Are you ready to hear what it is????  and I think you should TOTALLY check this one out this one for sure!!!!!!!!  Does anyone else have this addiction too??


















1 comment:

  1. I am addicted to Gossip Girl and 90120. As far as reality shows go, I'm addicted to 16 and pregnant and Ruby. I hear you, I'm all about my shows!

    ReplyDelete