Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello Blogging World

I am so excited to start blogging about our new life in New Mexico! We are settled into our new house and can't wait to start checking out our new area. I traveled with my dad over 1500 miles last week with all our stuff!! We saw some great sites (check out the pictures below)!

Entering Texas


Visiting the Big Texan Steak House for lunch


Dad and his huge steak


All gone and he says it was so delicious



Welcome to NEW MEXICO!!

I will post pictures of our new house later this week!

Welcome to our new blog!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Emily!! I am so excited to be able to keep updated with you and David. Love you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Please keep up the blogging, I'm so excited you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay- I'm glad you decided to join the blogging world! Now we keep up with everything happening with you guys in New Mexico!:)

    ReplyDelete