Friday, July 16, 2010

Obsessed and Update

Update:
I have been a bad blogger.  With so much spare time, I can't seem to get much done.  So with that thought in mind, I have decided to post more often and to post multiple posts to catch up.  I hope this works and kicks my butt into blog shape. 

To update our lives Las Cruces--

Bo- He is growing so fast.  He is 10 months old this month and has graduated his first obedience school class!!  We are such proud parents.  Bo loves his walks and the dog park.  He also is such a playful pup and loves his treats.   We are still working on Bo not being scared of people, we need more visitors!

David- Is working extra hard on completing his Dollar General Store in Vinton, TX on time and in one piece.  We hope this happens soon so we can move again.  He should be done here by mid August but I am not sure how close to that deadline that he will be.  Updates to come soon.

Emily- I am working on finding an online job that I can do from place to place.  This is a harder task that you might think, any ideas?  I am also starting from couch to 5K training.  I will give more updates on how that goes too.  I am pumped to start this!!

OBSESSED:

One word......NCIS

No comments:

Post a Comment