Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's a Girl!

Everyone knows how much I love to get my nails done.  Well, since moving away from my favorite nail salon at home {Bella Vita} I have not been to brave to try new ones in New Mexico.  Today I braved it and tried a new nail salon.  It was great and I would recommend it to anyone who lives in Las Cruces.  I was a little disappointed at first because they didn't have my favorite color OPI Sweetheart, but after a few minutes I discovered a new color.....OPI It's a Girl.  You should try it out {I recommend 2 coats}

















Continuing with the theme It's a Girl {and Boy} Congrats are in order to a couple of wonderful new parents.  The past couple of weeks have been busy for our friends and we couldn't be more excited.  Congrats and we can't wait to meet your beautiful little ones!!!!!

{Hadley Rose Faulkner}
What a precious addition the the Faulkner Family!









{Avery Cate Rikard}
Beautiful baby for a beautiful family.












{Camden Robert Davis}
What a handsome little boy!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I love the nail color but I especially LOVE all these little babies, especially mine;) Thanks for the sweet post! Oh and the sweet package too!! I love the stationary....did you make that?? I know you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I made that!!! I handmake cards when I have time. I love all the babies too and can't wait to meet them all.

    ReplyDelete